Saturday 15 August 2015

Victoria's Secret Perfume Crayons

 
I don't often post reviews on singular items, but I got so excited about this set of Victoria's Secret Perfume Crayons that I immediately wanted to publish my thoughts for you guys. The set comes with six crayons, in the scents 'Victoria', 'Heavenly', 'Bombshell', 'Tease', 'Very Sexy' and 'Angels Only'. This (I believe) is a Jet2 Airline Exclusive, so it would appear quite hard to get your hands upon. I looked on the VS website to double check that there wasn't a sneaky link, and although it didn't seem like there was one, "Exclusive" items never really turn out to be as exclusive as they seem so I'm sure you'd be able to get your hands on this set somewhere else. On further investigation, I found these on Amazon.com, so I'm sure you don't have to buy a plane ticket and go to extreme lengths to get these.
 
I absolutely love the VS fragrances and I think that there's a scent to suit everyone - there's such a wide variety of products and not all are too pricy to afford! This set cost £19, which for six separate scents I think is an amazing deal. My personal favourite is Victoria, as I own that perfume and wear it every day. The crayons are strongly scented so you don't need to apply much, and genuinely do smell like the perfumes (instead of partially smelling like bombshell, and partially smelling like that old pack of Crayola that you unearthed from under your desk). My only issue is that I feel like they might run out quickly due to the texture of the crayon and how much rubs off when you use it.
 
 
This set would make such a cute gift for someone, and I think that its a reasonable price to pay for a birthday gift for someone you love. The packaging is also really sweet, a little plastic envelope with the words 'scent with love' emblazoned on the front. All in all this product gets at least an 8/10 for me, and there isn't many things more exciting than an airport/inflight purchase!
 
What's your favourite VS fragrance, and how do you feel about perfume crayons?
Emily xoxo

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© A Small Distraction. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig